I definitley se UNC in the final 4 and if they dont win it this year I'll be surprised....with Lawson they are just too good
Go Heels!
Printable View
I definitley se UNC in the final 4 and if they dont win it this year I'll be surprised....with Lawson they are just too good
Go Heels!
the ACC has 2 teams in the top 5 but yet no national title contenders??
nope
you should know, that season rankings mean how much?
obviously they don't mean much...but at the same time you can't really say this year that Team X should win it all...there is a pretty large amount of teams who can win it and it will come down to match-ups and game preparation
so UNC could win it, Duke could win it (that'd be awful), but about 13-14 others could too
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">obviously they don't mean much...but at the same time you can't really say this year that Team X should win it all...there is a pretty large amount of teams who can win it and it will come down to match-ups and game preparation
so UNC could win it, Duke could win it (that'd be awful), but about 13-14 others could too </div></div>
agreed, teams like Kansas, Memphis and dare I say it Tenn have a good chance too
If Duke has their 3 game going, they can beat anyone in the country! But I have a feeling the Jayhawks or UCLA are going to be the teams to beat!